- 10. Joist Mounted Pull Up Bar with Neutral Grip Handles
- 9. HemingWeigh Heavy-Duty Complete Upper Body Workout Bar
- 8. Yes4All Wall Mount Chin Up Bar
- 7. Pure Fitness Weight Training/Workout
- 6. Ultimate Body Press XL Doorway Pull Up Bar
- 5. Garren Fitness Maximiza Pull Up Bar
- 4. Sportneer Pull Up Bar Doorway Chin Up Pull up Bar
- 3. Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Doorway Pull Up Bar
- 2. ProSource Multi-Grip Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar
- 1. Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar
One thing most people don’t know about me is that there was a time I was slightly overweight. Weight is a topic that I am never embarrassed to talk about. On the contrary, I am always open to such discussions. I believe that by sharing my past, I am helping other individuals who are going through the same issues that I was.
Nowadays you don’t have to go to the gym to get a good workout. Most exercise equipment has been modified enough to be used in any location one deems convenient. This saves you the hustle of unnecessary commutes and bumping into certain people looking a mess. For today, our focus is going to be on the best pull up bars.
Pull ups have quite a number of benefits. The benefits range from the building of muscle, burning of fat and training one’s core. It all depends on which parts of your body you want to put more emphasis on. When done daily, the results one would get would be astonishing.
Let’s take a look at a few factors to consider before buying a pull up bar:
- Weight capacity: the best pull up bar for you should be able to support your weight.
- Construction: You should properly examine the pull up bar you buy to ensure that it is not low quality. If it has been poorly constructed, using it would put you in harm’s way.
10. Joist Mounted Pull Up Bar with Neutral Grip Handles
- By: MS Sports
- Item Weight: 21 pounds
The first Pull up bar that we are going to look at is from MS Sports. I picked it out because it has a knurled grip. When compared to those of cheap rubber handles, it does not wear out easily. The pull up bar comes with 4 mounting bolts and is constructed of steel. You will be able to use it for a good duration of time, to achieve and maintain your body goals.
- The pull up bar has neutral grip handles.
- It measures 47 inches in length.
9. HemingWeigh Heavy-Duty Complete Upper Body Workout Bar
- By: HemingWeigh
- Item Weight: 4.8 pounds
Wouldn’t it be great to achieve more with your pull up bar? Heming Weigh provides you with an opportunity, to completely work out your upper body. When you make this purchase, you will be getting a 3 on one equipment. Whether you will want to do push-ups, crunches, dips, pull-ups or chin-ups, you won’t face any restrictions. The pull up bar has been designed innovatively and does not need any screws for its installation.
- The pull up bar adheres to doorways and frames using leverage.
- It is portable.
8. Yes4All Wall Mount Chin Up Bar
- By: Yes4All
- Item Weight: 8.8 pounds
We all hate that feeling we get when our belongings wear out. This pull up bar will save you from such experiences. Not only will it last, but the pull up bar’s appearance will be retained. The reason for this is the black powder coating used in its construction. Resistance to corrosion and rust is an important feature when dealing with equipment. Working out with this pull up bar is comfortable because it has soft foam padding on its multi-grip positions.
- The pull up bar can handle up to 300pounds.
- It has been designed for stud space of about 16” and 24” in size.
7. Pure Fitness Weight Training/Workout
- By: Pure Fitness
- Item Weight: 4.4 pounds
I like the pure fitness pull up bar because it makes it easy to do multiple workouts. Sculpting your upper body is what it guarantees you. The different grip positions amount to 8 in total and the foam padded grips are 6 in total. No damage or marking will occur when you use this pull up bar. Reason being, the points of contact with door frames have padding which is extra thick.
- The pull up bar has rubberized feet which are slip resistant.
- It has a very quick installation process.
6. Ultimate Body Press XL Doorway Pull Up Bar
- By: Ultimate Body Press
- Item Weight: 10.2 pounds
One of the reasons why this pull up bar stands out from the rest is because it can fit all residential doorways with a24″ to 36″ width. The pull up bar’s molding is 3.5″ wide as well, and it can support about 300lbs. A rigid and tightly secured frame will be the result of the pull up bar’s ABS couplers. It has been to reduce the level of strain that you may experience when working out.
- The pull up bar can be used as an anchor for optional accessories.
- Great customer service is provided by the company.
5. Garren Fitness Maximiza Pull Up Bar
- By: Garren Fitness
- Item Weight: 4.41 pounds
When you purchase this pull up bar, you will get 3 door mounts. 2 of the door mounts are heavy duty while 1 can be classified as medium duty. These are the only screw-in door mounts you should use when installing the pull up bar. What I found to be unique was how the foam grips were extra-long. That in addition to its slip resistance helps in the reduction of fatigue on your hand.
- It can be used with doorways which are 26 and 36 inches in size.
- It is ideal for toning and strengthening your upper body.
4. Sportneer Pull Up Bar Doorway Chin Up Pull up Bar
- By: Sportneer
- Item Weight: 9.2 pounds
The Sportneer pull up bar helps you vary your workout by offering you wide, neutral and close grips. You will be able to even use this pull up bar on the floor if you decide to move to other exercises. It has the highest weight capacity than most of the pull up bars we have already come across, at 330lbs. The steel used to construct it is very high grade and heavy duty.
- To protect the door frame, it has 2 Eva foam padding which has been reinforced.
- It is easily portable.
3. Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Doorway Pull Up Bar
- By: Perfect Fitness
- Item Weight: 6.1 pounds
For hammer grip pull ups, I prefer using this pull up bar. I also use this Perfect Fitness pull up bar for dips, pushups, sit-ups and normal grip pull ups a well. The pull up bar can be used with weight vests on and it maintains its sturdiness all through. Storing it is also made convenient because of its compact size.
- It comes with a 1year manufacturer’s warranty.
- It weighs about 6.2 pounds.
2. ProSource Multi-Grip Chin-Up/Pull-Up Bar
- By: ProSource
- Item Weight: 9.4 pounds
Out of all the best pull up bars on our list today, Pro Source carries the day with the most grips and handles. They total to 12 and enable one to do close-grip, hammer, and wide exercises. In case you have a hard time during the initial stage, you can always refer to the pull up bar’s useful Assembly guide. The guide is very simple to use and understand.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty.
- It is very durable.
1. Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Bar
- By: Iron Gym
- Item Weight: 4.74 pounds
The Iron Gym pull up bar is the ideal choice for strength training. My friend uses this model for abdominal workouts, chin ups, pull ups and he couldn’t look any better. It is a consumer favorite and its popularity is mostly due to its effectiveness. It is the best choice you could make for your upper body.
- It fits 24″ to 32″ wide doorways.
- The pull up bar has 3 grip positions.
As time goes by, we are provided with more fitness equipment options. We no longer have to spend time looking for a gym that will suit our preferences. Gone are the days when you had no choice but to save up to afford gym memberships. With such equipment, we get to choose and plan our workouts in ways convenient to us and without any added expenses. Get one of the best pull up bars from our review today and enjoy your freedom of convenience.